On December 14, 2022, we'll be convening a great line-up of experts to discuss election administration and other happenings during the 2022 midterm election.
From 1:30 to 3pm EST, we will be hosting a public webinar all about the 2022 election, featuring our own takes on what happened as well as highlighting other researchers' work and what they saw. In particular, the webinar will feature a number of the research teams that were awarded grants under our new Evolving Election Administration Landscape project.
From what happened online to what happened in polling places, we'll cover as much as we can. Register today to hold your spot and receive more details about the event!
RSVP to register your attendance and receive connection information for the webinar:
Speakers + Agenda
The webinar will feature election science experts from around the country on four separate panels, including:
A First Look at the 2022 SPAE
- Charles Stewart III, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Misinformation and Trust: Survey Approaches
- Brian Fogarty, University of Notre Dame
- Rachel Orey, Bipartisan Policy Center
- Thad Kousser, University of California - San Diego
Misinformation and Trust: Other Approaches
- Kathleen Searles, Louisiana State University
- Thessalia Merivaki, Mississippi State University
- Lonna Atkeson, Florida State University
- Stephen Pettigrew, University of Pennsylvania
Election Officials and Election Administration
- Jose Altamirano, Harvard Kennedy School
- Paul Gronke, Reed College
- Robert Stein, Rice University
These experts will present some of their initial findings from research under this program, in a wide-ranging discussion.